Glitches in Boogle?

Maybe I am just missing something, but the entire site seems to be very unstable and very unclear. When I try 2 factor authentication, the field to enter the code keeps deleting characters and moving the cursor. Furthermore, when searching, the screen jumps around and I can’t find what I am looking for.

I am using TOR browser on latest android to date. Any suggestions or insight?

Also, where do I find my private key for logging in? I love the concept, but this site is not easy to navigate.

Hi @JGambino, when you create your account, you will be given a unique private key. Do remember to keep it in a safe place. You can click here for more information on how to create an account.

When I try 2 factor authentication, the field to enter the code keeps deleting characters and moving the cursor. Furthermore, when searching, the screen jumps around and I can’t find what I am looking for.

I understand that you’re using the TOR browser. By any chance, do you have any screenshots or videos regarding the issues you have encountered? Please PM me, and I will see where I can assist you.

Thank you, and sorry for any inconvenience caused.