Serious Question: You are locked in a room for 30 days with $0, a computer, and access to internet. You must earn $5000 or you die. What do you do?

You are locked in a room for 30 days with $0, a computer, and access to internet. You must earn $5000 or you die. What do you do?

Please think through it and give it a serious answer. Hoping this community doesn’t judge me :relaxed:

Your answers may help others that are really in need of money in a tight time frame.

Thank you!

1 Like

I’ll probably die there.

I’ll prolly ask my sis to take photos of my valuables and put up on carousell for sale! But no idea can I raised till 5k. Lol.

720 Hours.

I’ll be working online selling my services. For example, Fiverr.

One logo designs ≈ USD35 - USD50
One week of managing social media ≈ USD125
One discord channel set up ≈ USD5 - USD10
One discord bot set up ≈ USD45 - USD100
One Android & IOS app development ≈ USD750 - USD1500
One Wordpress Website with SEO ≈ USD1500 - USD3000

etc.

On top of these, I can live stream myself playing popular games that I’m perfect with to gain donations.

I think I’m good to go.

When you are an expert in specific fields, it’s possible to complete particular tasks in a short time frame.

As the saying goes,

If I do a job in 30 minutes, it’s because I spent ten years learning how to do that in 30 minutes. You owe me for the years, not the minutes.

1 Like

Wow! @inEquality, Thanks for replying seriously. Love to see more insights from people what they will do it they’re really in that situation.